The Hydraulic Punching machine MX700 NARGESA, is characterized by its versatility, it can make several working functions like punching in metal sheet, flat bar, pipe, angle, U profile, T profile, UPN, IPN... Bending, Cutting, inlaying, punching, pipe notching tube, embossing... it can be adapted any kind of tooling, even one made by the customer himself. Its versatility and easy use, makes it an essential item for a metal working workshop.
All products Nargesa are according to the European CE normatives and regulations for the manufacturing of industrial machinery.
- Hydraulic power: 70 Tn.
- Working speed: 9 mm/seg.
- Return speed: 14 mm/seg.
- Punch displacement: 160 mm.
- Neck: 350 mm.
- Table dimensions 600x350 mm.
- Swinging front safety protection.
- Activation with safety pedal.
- Digital display.
- Parts and strokes counter.
- Alarm diagnose.
- Motor power: 5,5 KW/ 7,5 HP.
- Tension 3 phase: 400 V.
- Palletized lower bench to move it easily to the working site or storage.
- The machine is delivered completely mounted.
- Packaging with steel pallet and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: Complete fumigated wooden packaging NIMF15.
All kinds of punches can be supplied: round ones, square, oval, locks punches... Punching can be also made in a pipe.
There are a lot more applications for it. More than 40 standard tooling to make different jobs. (See OPTIONAL TOOLING, at the bottom of the page).
NO STANDARD APPLICATIONS:
If the customer requires it we can manufacture under-request tooling to make all kinds of parts.
- It is different from the rest of the other multifunctional universal punching machines because of its 350mm gooseneck, 160mm displacement and wide working table that allows to fit any kind of tooling. Many of our customers make their own tooling.
- Fast change of tooling, max. 30 seconds.
- Displacement adjustment allows an increase on productivity.
- There is no maximum dimension for punching.
STANDARD EQUIPEMENT PROVIDED WITH THE MACHINE:
All Nargesa Hydraulic Punching Machines are equipped with the punching tool that include the fitting nut for punches and the base holder for dies. The rest of accesories are optional, which means each customer equips his machine as desired.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. Hydraulic and electrical components are all standard from the best leading European trademarks with technical support all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato etc...
16, 1st Main, 1st Cross ITI Layout, A-Naryanapura, Near Water Tank, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560016, India