Propane Gas Forge H2 NARGESA, was designed to heat steel parts. It 's used in blacksmith workshops for ornamental forge, moulding iron up to achieving the desired shapes end forging, horseshoeing, treatment of parts... It is a good substitute for the ancient Forge.
Gas Forge Nargesa H2 has got two burners.
- All burners may work independently. ThereÂ´s no need to make them work altogether.
- Working temperature, 1300ÂºC.
- Adjustable pressure from 0,5 to 2 Bar.
- Maximum consumption 1 Kg/h. per burner (x2).
- Propane gas supply.
- Combustion chamber isolated by ceramic fibre and refractory brick.
- Useful inner cavity: 280 mm width x 100 mm height and 210 mm depth.
- Removable back door to heat up steel bars in the middle.
- Maximum capacity Ã 80 mm.
Main advantages of using a propane gas furnace instead of a conventional carbon forge:
- Fast reaching of working temperature.
- It's clean and it does not produce harmful emisions for health.
- Easy ignition.
- Possibility of moving it to the working site.
- Pressure reducer between the tank and the supply hose.
- Flame check valve.
- Thermal device valve: It cancels the gas supply in case of detecting anomaly.
- Adjustable safety metal screen at the front part. It allows dodging any metal projections that might occur.
- All components are standard and easy to get at any shop or harware store.
- Furnace Nargesa H2 is delivered completely mounted.
- Packaging with wooden pallet and 3-layered cardboard box, suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: Wooden Packaging NIMF15.
Its simplicity, dimensions, easy ignition and fast reaching of optimum working temperature, make it a very versatile furnace.
Forging furnaces H1, H2 and H4 are according to the European directives and regulation of manufacturing. CE
16, 1st Main, 1st Cross ITI Layout, A-Naryanapura, Near Water Tank,, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560016, India