Section and pipe bending machine MC150B NARGESA. Our pipe bender MC150B is designed to minimize the manufacturing cost and provide maximum performance when bending pipes and profiles. It has been manufactured for different profiles such as flat bar or bar section, T-profile, rolling U-profile, bending angle, bending solid rod, both square and round types, spiral tube or even to perform square, rectangular or round pipe in different materials: iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum. The purpose of these bending operations varies from making greenhouses, tables, chairs, car guards, doors, windows, railings, fences up to countless metal products.
All Nargesa products are according to the CE standards on manufacturing industrial machinery.
The pyramidal section bending machine MC150B has been designed by our team of engineers in Nargesa for making bending works in different shapes and materials at a very low cost for the customer. The secret is the mass production of it. Many of our customers were asking us to make a bending machine at an affordable price, easy to use and strong as all Nargesaâs products. One of the main reasons for purchasing this one is not to rely on third parties to perform the bending jobs. Repeated delays caused by not depending on our own is always more expensive than an investment on our MC150B bender.
- Two drive rollers. The two lower rollers are motorized and knurled for better grip.
- Secure transmission by using flat hardened pinions.
- Diameter of axes: 40 mm.
- Useful axes length: 74 mm.
- Center distance between lower axes: 230 mm
- Maximum capacity for bending round pipe: 2 inches or 50 mm.
- Bending regulation by the upper shaft, which allows to curve tube and profile dimensions and profiles of large diameter without deformation.
- We supply the section bending machine MC150B with 9 rollers and standard washers, that can be combined and make all kinds of profiles. (Square pipe, rectangular, square bar, round and rectangular bars, U profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edged bar ...) It is only for special round pipes when we need special rollers.
- Millimeter scale for bending in the upper shaft.
- Two working positions, horizontal and vertical in the same workbench.
- Correction rollers on the sides to control the bending deformation when making spirals and spiral staircases.
- Base cupboard for rollers and accessories.
- Motor Power: 0.75 KW / 1 HP
- Voltage supply: 3 phased 230/400 V or 230 V 1 phased (For other voltages, contact the manufacturer)
- Rollers speed: 6 RPM
- Lower bench palletized to easily transport the machine to the workplace or store it in case of lacking space.
- The machine is shipped fully assembled, you only need to connect it to the power supply.
- Palet made of steel and 3 layer cardboard box suitable for seafreight.
- Optional: Fumigated wooden box NIMF15.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. The hydraulic and electronic components are completely standard and from leading European brands, with service worldwide: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato etc...
16, 1st Main, 1st Cross ITI Layout, A-Naryanapura, Near Water Tank, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560016, India