Hydraulic Broaching machine BM25 NARGESA has been fabricated in a welded and mechanized steel monoblock. It's a machine useful for making notches and keyways in all kinds of pieces: sprockets, pulleys, gears, etc...
It is also used like a press to unbolt oxidated parts, assembling and dismantling bearings, etc...
The Vertical Broaching machine BM25, has been thought for small medium productions, it is characterized by its great versatility, reliability and fast setting up.
- VERSATILITY: It's used for making small and big pieces. All kinds of broaching and different tolerances. 2 mm keyways from 2 up to 25 mm or 1" inch.
- RELIABILITY: Due to its way of use the keyway is always made with the required tolerance.
- EASY USE: Anyone can make a keyway, ther's no need to be a skillful operative.
- FAST SETTING UP: The preparation time of the machine before makin ¡g a broaching operation is approximately 1 min.
- ADVANTAGES: The machine can be moved easily next to a lathe or machining center. While those machines work, the same operative can make the broaching operation.
The broaces we offer are one of the best trademarks in the market, internationally speaking. They are manufactured under strict quality controls, guaranteing the higher liability and durability, Made in the USA. Some shims are provided with each broach, the ones used for accomplising the required tolerance.
- Broaches in millimeters and inches.
- Broaches of different kinds and tolerances: ISO J-9, ISO P-9.
Characteristics of the mcahine:
- Motor power: 2,2 Kw / 3 Hp.
- 3-phased tension: 230/400 V.
- Hydraulic power: 10 Tons.
- Max. broaching capacity: 25 mm.
- Working speed: 24 mm/s.
- Return speed: 54 mm/s.
- Pump Flow 7,5 Liters.
- Shank displacement: 600 mm.
- Goosneck: 300 mm.
- Max. piece diameter: 600 mm (For different sizes, please ask the manufacturer)
- Bench dimensions: 420 mm X 420 mm.
Lower bench palletized to move the machine easily to the working site or storage.
The machine is delivered completely assembled.
Packing with retractile film.
Optional complete wooden packing NIMF15.
Its versatility, reliability, productivity and easy handling make it one of the best machines for a maintenance worskshop or medium production factory. By medium production we mean less than 350 units.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. Hydraulic and electronic components are completely standard from the best European leading trademarks, with technical support all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato etc...
All Nargesa products are according to the CE normative and regulations for manufacturing industrial machinery.
16, 1st Main, 1st Cross ITI Layout, A-Naryanapura, Near Water Tank, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560016, India